1. What is the one thing on your Thanksgiving table that you will NOT eat?
You must be kidding. Me, not eat something on the table? It won't happen.
2. Did you ever play in a pile of leaves as a kid? Yes If so do you have a picture of you or someone you know playing in the fall leaves? Post it if you do!
Here are my granddaughters, during our last walk in the woods a few days ago.
3. When you think of Fall what are the three things that come to mind? paying taxes, paying propane bills, and Thanksgiving
4. When was the last time you had pumpkin pie? Was it last year or have you already had some this year? My most finicky grandchild, Amber, doesn't like very many things I make; but she loves pumpkin pie. So does my son-in-law, Kevin. So I make pumpkin pie year-around. I'm sure I've made it in the last six weeks sometime.
5. Tell us something really nice about the last person you read an email from.
Most of my AOL mail is journal alerts. Looking at my old mail, I see the last real e-mail I received was a forward from Beverly, a lady I've chatted with in the Golden Years chat room a few times. She raises quarter horses and lives in Florida, and seems like a nice lady, although I don't know a lot about her.