Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A song for the folks taking part in the Exodus

When I left AOL for a year or so, some time back, I sang this song as I left.  OK, you exiting J-Landers.  If I can't join you, at least I can supply your marching music... sing it to AOL, with feeling, please:

IT'S ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE

                    as sung by Travis Tritt

What made you think I'd let you
Go on treatin' me this way?
What made you think I'd let you run me down?
I have tried to keep my cool,
But I will not play your fool;
And it's all about to change starting now

Hey, if you had your way, I'd be crying everyday...
Happiness it one thing you would not allow.
I have listened to your lies, you can't say I haven't tried,
But, it's all about to change starting now

I once believed you cared for me.  Boy, was I ever wrong!
Still you made me love you I still don't know how.
It's a game that I can't win but I'll be damned if I give in,
'Cause it's all about to change starting now

Yes, if you had your way, I'd be crying everyday;
Happiness it one thing you would not allow.
I have listened to your lies, you can't say I haven't tried...
But, it's all about to change starting now

Yeah, it's all about to change starting now!

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

 
   Mo I do not understand why people are leaving your sight, but new to all this.
  I do enjoy the  board and hope that stays around but wish more would take part.  Understand you are the one that set it up. thank you and is it expensive for you?
  Winter is here in MN. and good to see the sun this afternoon.
  Best wishes  ,     always.
  Pink~

Anonymous said...

I am sitting where I am right now and hoping it will soon get fixed. I notice on your screen at this minute an AOL advertisement. Why would they advertise when we all are on AOL? Helen