Sunday, November 6, 2005

The end of Day 1 of our adventure

This picture, taken friday night, shows you what 76 highway in Branson looks like when all the music shows let out.  I took this shot as Cliff and I were walking back to the motel after Moe Bandy's show.  We were actually moving along faster than the cars were.  And we don't walk very fast!

I've had a mild cold lately, and it decided to settle in my bronchial tubes Friday night.  I slept three hours and coughed the rest of the time.  So of course, Cliff didn't get much sleep either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's typical rush hour traffic here on Southern California Freeways!  You could walk home faster than driving, since you sit in bumper to bumper traffic for hours on end!

Hope you feel better soon!  It's not fun having a cold and trying to ride a motorcycle!   Get better!

jackie

Anonymous said...

eeek...hope you feel better soon...bronchitis is NOT fun....  I've coughed and coughed until I've thrown up with my occasional bouts of bronchitis....  

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Hope your cold is much better and you don't get bronchitis like I did this past spring.  This picture reminds me of Gatlinburg.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're sick hun. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

The picture makes it look like Vegas on a slow night..lol
I'd hate that traffic.

-Raven