Sunday, November 20, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. What was the last movie you watched at a theater completely alone? Would you have enjoyed it more or less if you had gone with someone to see it?  I believe that would have been back in the early sixties, and the movie was Lawrence of Arabia.  I would probably have enjoyed it the same, whether someone was with me or not.

2. What was the last non-sexual thing you did around the house completely naked?  I took a bath.  My house is too cold to be running around naked!

3. How well do you know your neighbors? As unusual as it is in this day and age, most of my neighbors grew up in this neighborhood and are now living in what used to be their parents' homes.  I know a lot about many of them, but I can't say I really know them.  Would you like to know them better or not know them?  I like things as they are.

4. Take this quiz: How much of a conspiracy nut are you?  You are 13% Conspiracy Nut.  You are not a conspiracy nut. You trust everything that is said to you. What is the point of discovering the real truth, right? You have better things to do than waste your time with conspiracies.

5. Of the "conspiracies" mentioned in that quiz, which single one would you most like the "truth" about and why?   The question, "Who assassinated JFK."  I know Lee Harvey Oswald pulled the trigger, but I'd love to know if someone else was involved. 

6. If you had to create a slogan that defined your life, what would it be?  Life is short, enjoy it.


If you want to play, copy and paste the questions, answer them, and leave a link to your entry at Patrick's new home HERE
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I don't iron TOTALLY naked, in my undies, and yes...I've burned my tummy b4!  Haha!  But I do tan totally in the buff at my house.  I forgot about that one!  De ;)

Anonymous said...

the lady next door is (a) psychic
I guess she must know all about me then
hehe