1. Have you ever had a dream that you felt was a message from some "higher power?" Only once. Do you think it's possible to receive such messages through dreams? Yes, but I believe if you receive such a message it will be for yourself, not for someone else.
2. How much does a person's musical preference tell you about them? Not a darned thing. I've seen all kinds of people enjoy all sorts of music.
3. What time did you get up Friday morning? As always, 5 A.M., although I wasn't in my own home. Were you part of the shopping madness? No, I was in the wilds of Wisconsin; I did buy a cheap gift for my daughter at a surplus store near my sister-in-law's house, as a thank-you for doing our chores while we were gone.
4. Take this quiz: What religion do you fit in with?
You fit in with:
Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Buddhist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.
5. Is the answer you received the religion you feel you really do fit in with? No; I'm a Christian. However, in my late teens and early twenties, I took a great interest in Zen Buddhism.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #77 from Globetrotter2: Do you have any special nicknames for your significant other when you're annoyed or irritated with them? If so, give us a few of them (NO PROFANITY, please). None; I'm not much of a name-caller.