Sunday, November 6, 2005

Our adventure, Day 1, part 2

I was sure it wouldn't be crowded in Branson; after all, it's November.  Kids are in school.  Any year I've been there before Memorial Day or after Labor Day, it's been very pleasant and easy-going, without the traffic jams on 76 that are this tourist town's trademark during the summer.

What I didn't know was this:  It's Branson's big Veteren's week.  They have all kinds of cut rates and free shows for veterens and their families. 

Yep.  It was crowded as I'd ever seen it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please, you weren't even driving.  Try to drive that bike and take pictures.  
Very nice pictures by the way.  I just can't seem to get enough of fall pictures.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

Again, Mosie... Love the pictures!  
You and Cliff are just out there having the time of your life!  I'm so glad you're having fun, and then coming back and sharing it with all of us!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. Sandra

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! glad you got to make the trip....the pics were great...I don't think you will have alot of trouble getting Cliff to "leave home" now...what with is shiney blue bike and do-rag....LOLOL....and like you...a hair is a hair...but not in my food!!! Hugs...Ora

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and thanks for sharing them. Helen