Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a couple of things

Well, Cliff played hooky from work and we went on a motorcycle ride.  Since it's more fun to have a destination or two, we went and looked at "manufactured housing".  That's trailer houses, for you rednecks.  And modular homes.



We stopped at Quiktrip to gas up and noticed a familiar-looking car.



It was our daughter!



We figured we'd follow her home, but she left us to eat her dust.  I didn't know her little car would reach speeds of 200 MPH.  Good grief!

Say, my baby girl has a birthday tomorrow.  So if you've a mind to, head over to her journal and wish her a happy birthday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I never got over 60.  My car will barely do 65, downhill, with a tailwind!

Anonymous said...

BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT ALREADY MOSIE! :-)
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that you guys got out on a ride today. I hope Rachel has a wonderful Bday!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

There is a model lot in PA not too far from us full of manufactured homes. I was blown away at what you can get pre-fab from a factory. These homes were really pretty.  I mean, a 4 bedroom center hall colonial??? Seriously! Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter.  Hope you had fun looking ! 'On ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

I may start looking at manufactured homes because I think I might be able to get more land if I get a mobile home.  

Deb

Anonymous said...

I hope she has a great Birthday. I went over and told her so. Helen

Anonymous said...

our weather has been beautiful! Spring is here yay!

I really like our manufactured house....I cannot hear or feel the wind blow. It is just as strudy as our other house which was native sandstone but older than dirt, Im glad we sold it. Ive not one regret!

Anonymous said...

HA! That's my daughter too!  She has a led food big time!  Did you yell at her later for that lol?  Glad you had a good ride!

Anonymous said...

These kids these days and their fast cars...lol. Hey you know we have looked at some of those manufactured houses at the fair, and looked at one before we bought this house we are in now. They are pretty darn nice nowadays!