Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A trip to Union Station



Cliff and I went to Kansas City today to see the Bodies Revealed exhibit.  Fascinating, by the way.  And there was quite a crowd, especially for a Thursday.  Cameras aren't allowed inside the exhibit, probably because they want to make money selling the book with pictures for $20.

I remembered that I want to see the Liberty Memorial, across the way.  And I wouldn't mind going back to Union Station and browsing through all the memorabilia to be found there.  But I doubt if we'll be taking many sight-seeing trips this spring; I think we're going to be pretty busy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the one were the bodies are all skin, muscle and stuff?  How facsinating!  You both look adorable by the way!  

Anonymous said...

LOL, I just re-read your entry and saw I said fascinating, you said it and the sign says it.  It must really be so!  hee hee

Anonymous said...

So cool that you got to go and had a great time there! You look great in the picture!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

The ceilings in the station are beautiful. Glad that you got a chance to go before everything gets really busy for you. Helen

Anonymous said...

It's probably good you went now as you will be busy for sure.  Tomorrow is the first day of spring and it's snowing here again.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

I just have to say...I LOVE this picture of you two!    

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of glad in a way about the pictures.  Seems kind of creepy to me!  Linda

Anonymous said...

That is such a good picture of you two! I wonder if it is the same kind of exhibit as I'm going to next week. Are the bodies called "Plastinates?"
Pam

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and Cliff!  You guys look fantastic!  

Is that Bodie's revealed exhibit the one where they show how the human body works and it all looks real?  They have an exhibit out here ( I would love to see it ), that they say is phenomenal!

Jackie