Tuesday, March 11, 2008

befuddled

There are so many things going on here, I don't even know what to do with myself.  Nothing bad, mind you.  Simply decisions to be made, possible changes in the future; and I HATE making decisions AND I hate change.

Our income tax refund arrived yesterday.  That's a good thing.

I went for a fantastic horseback ride this afternoon; I took my camera with intentions of taking a picture of what a car looks like after it's run into a black cow on the road at night.  Trouble is, I left my memory card at home in the card reader.  Drat!  Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, maybe I'll ride in that direction again.

When Cliff and I figure out what we're going to do about certain things, I'll let you know.  (No, we are not getting a divorce, although he half-threatened me today when I jumped down his throat for forgetting something.)

On my Sunday horseback ride, I ventured into my little town.  They have some ordinance on the books about no horse-poop in town; if your horse poops, you clean it up.  How would that have been possible?  I had no shovel with me.  Blue pooped right in front of the funeral parlor, just the other side of those motorcycles, more or less beside/behind that car.



We made our break really fast, hoping that they'd blame the road-apples on the local Walking-Horse man.  So far nobody has shown up at my door with handcuffs.  Whew.

I lectured Blue, but he really didn't seem to be concerned.  "When you gotta go, you gotta go."  That was his attitude.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue, I agree, there's more room on the outside than there is in the inside, besides you gave them a "Winky"
Have a good one Mo and Cliff!!

Anonymous said...

I hope things get settled for you and Cliff soon. Glad that your tax refund got there ok. Poor Blue having to go but like you said "when you gotta go you gotta go". Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got your tax refund.  Now I can stop feeling guilty! ;)
Whatever the decision is that you're having to make, I'm sure you guys will give it the thought and prayer necessary to make a good one.
Lori

Anonymous said...

I've seen these poop catcher things on horses that pull buggy's or carriages...maybe Blue needs a poop catcher.  LOL

Hope everything is okay and your decisions are easy ones.

Anonymous said...

It is not like walking your dog where you can take a plastic bag and scoop it up for sure...Hope all is resolved soon for you.  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

::as the couple gets in their car and pulls away..."Honey, was that YOU?!"::

Haaaaaaahahaaha....

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Hilarious entry!!!

Hollie

Anonymous said...

I guess that would be a bit hard to hide too. Lol. Best thing to do is jump on and giddy up...as fast as you can...love, Sandi

Anonymous said...

OH man!  That would have sucked...it's not like if you were seen you could just hide in a corner lol.

Anonymous said...

Cute entry. Paula

Anonymous said...

Oooops! Oh well, as he says, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. LOLLL

Anonymous said...

Poop happens.

Are you moving?

xoxo