Here are the rules of the meme:
* Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
* Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
* Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
* Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed.
These are the rules, people!
* Leave guesses in the comments.
* No Googling or using IMDB search functions. Don’t cheat!
* Know-it-alls, limit your guesses to three movies. Save some for others!
2. "Do you know how long it takes a working man to save five thousand dollars? Just remember this, Mr. Potter, that this rabble you're talking about... they do most of the working and paying and living and dying in this community. Well, is it too much to have them work and pay and live and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath?" It's a Wonderful Life
3. "Tell me, who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between?" Casablanca
4. "Say now, wait a minute. Let's get this straightened out right now. If you're nursing any silly notion that I'm interested in you, forget it. You're just a headline to me." It Happened One Night
5. "It's a way we had over here with living with ourselves. We cut 'em in half with a machine gun and give 'em a Band-Aid. It was a lie. And the more I saw them, the more I hated lies." (I can't believe my son hasn't gotten this one.) Nobody got this one: Apocalypse Now
6. "Your fans are church folk, Johnny. Christians. They don't wanna hear you singing to a bunch of murderers and rapists, tryin' to cheer 'em up." Walk The Line
7. "If you want to do something to make your mama proud, promise me. Promise me you won't let nobody turn you into no cripple, you won't become no charity case, and you'll stand on your own two feet." Ray
8. "The horse is too small, the jockey too big, the trainer too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference." Seabiscuit
9. "Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. Not by the hair of your chiny-chin-chin? Well then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in." The Shining
10. "In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan." A Christmas Story
11. "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being. It happened in the summer of 1959 - a long time ago, but only if you measure in terms of years. I was living in a small town in Oregon called Castle Rock; there were only twelve hundred and eighty-one people, but to me it was the whole world." Stand By Me
12. "Arnie would have never bought that car if he'd known somebody died in it." Christine
13. "We killed a man, Drew. Shot him in the back. A mountain man. A cracker." (hint: think "dueling banjos.) Deliverance
14. "You think you're telling me something? Like, what, boxing is dangerous, something like that? You don't think working triple shifts and at night on a scaffold isn't just as likely to get a man killed? What about all those guys who died last week living in cardboard shacks to save on rent money just to feed their family, 'cause guys like you have not quite figured out a way yet to make money off of watching that guy die? But in my profession - and it is my profession - I'm a little more fortunate." Nobody got this one: Cinderella Man. And if you haven't seen it, I pity you.
15. "If I leave here without understanding you, the world will see you as a monster. Always. And I don't want that." Nobody got this one: Capote. Excellent movie.