1. Have you ever called 911 for an emergency? No, but we've only had 911 here in the boondocks for about 4 years.
2. Do you spend more or save more? I'm supposed to save?
3. How many live plants do you have in your home now? none Do you give them enough attention? If I had some, no... I wouldn't. That's why I don't have house plants.
4. What was the last thing you did to exercise? As luck would have it, I just got back from a two-hour horseback ride, but I don't do it for the exercise... I do it for pleasure. How often do you exercise? I ride my horse an average of three or four times a week, weather permitting. For over twenty years I walked at least three miles a day, but my knees no longer permit me to do that.
5. Where do you compare with regard to your parents: do you feel like an adult, or still like the "kid?" If you feel like an adult, when did you first feel that way? My parents are both dead, but I always was the kid around my mother.
6. Who is the last person you received a personal card or letter from that wasn't sent to mark a special occasion? My sister sent a letter with instructions on how to get to her house in Texas, before my daughter and I took our trip there.