Tuesday, March 29, 2005

about my previous post

It feels good sometimes to vent, and know that perhaps eight or ten people are reading what I say.  Now, however, I must clarify things:  Nobody MADE me leave that message board.  I hadn't been posting much anyway, lately.  It was my choice to leave it, and I have done that.

I'm not hurting anyone by no longer posting there.  Since I didn't make many entries recently, few people are going to miss me; and there are some who will be tickled to death I'm gone.  When several friends and I first found that forum, we were made aware that some of the old-timers didn't cotton to new folks.  Most, however, welcomed us with open arms.

Anyhow, don't think I've been forced to leave that message board.  It was my choice all the way.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Mo, I have been reading you long enough to know it was YOUR decision! lol Anne (and a good one, I might add)

Anonymous said...

Good for you Mosie!
hugs,
Carlene

Anonymous said...

I knew, I've been reading you for awhile now, and I knew!! LOL rich