1. You know company is coming: do you panic and immediately begin cleaning house or do you sit back and relax because your place is already clean? Now that I've met the flylady, the answer would be that my place is already clean. But before, it was this: Company is coming. If I can stand it like this, so can they. And I welcomed them into the chaos that I called home.
2. Which was a bigger surprise for you:
a) Robert Blake was acquitted
b) Martha Stewart did jail time
c) Scott Peterson was sentenced to death
d) The Michael Jackson trial began at all
A. Robert Blake being acquitted. And I probably shouldn't admit it, but I was glad. I don't know why.
3. What was in the last package you received in the mail? Today I received $30 worth of prints I ordered through AOL. With the digital camera, I don't have hard copies of my photos. So I got a whole year's worth at once.
4. What commercial annoys you the most at the moment? I don't watch enough TV to be annoyed by commercials
5. What charity was the last one to call you to solicit a donation? The City Union Mission didn't call, but I receive mail from them often because I sometimes give to them. Did you give them money? Not the last time; I usually give to them around Christmas and Thanksgiving
6. What common household product do you hate to run out of the most? Toilet paper (I'll bet this will be the most common answer)