Saturday, March 5, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

Picture from Hometown

1. What is your favorite color for an automobile?  Is your car this color?  I don't drive, but my favorite car color is black.  No, ours is sort of a gold color.

2. You decide to start a diet on Monday.  What is the "bad food" meal that you must have "one last time" over the weekend?  Pizza!!!  No question about it.  Followed by Cookies and Cream ice cream.

3. How do you balance your checkbook?  In your head, with a calculator, or with software?  In my head, but these days I check my figures at least daily, online. 

4. How many of the Oscar
®
winner movies did you see before the awards this year?  As far as I know, just one:  "Ray".
 
5. In what room of the house do you find yourself the most comfortable and why?  It's always been the kitchen, but even more so nowadays, since that's where my computer is.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #49 from
Scott:  What is the "one thing" that the mere mention of sends shivers down your spine?  cancer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, the roomthat holds my computer is my favorite room too!!!
hugs;
Carlene

Anonymous said...

You saw one more Oscar nominee than me!  ;)   Russ

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Pizza, thinkin I may need to have one delivered it sounds so good!