This has been going around J-land. Somebody does the seven things and tags seven other people to do it. Toonguy tagged me, so here's my best effort:
7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die :
1. Hug some great-grandchildren
2. Visit New England
3. Visit California
4. Visit Wyoming
5. Write another song or two
6. Finally become a full-fledged Flybaby (you know, the Flylady routine)
7. Live in a house with enough electrical outlets, even it it's only the old folks' home.
7 Things I Can Do :
1. Milk a cow
2. write poems that rhyme
3. enjoy my own company
4. use my imagination
5. name the twelve tribes of Israel, the twelve apostles, and the books of the Bible
6. home-can fruits and vegetables, and make pickles
7. let you know what I really think (which is why it's a good thing I can enjoy my own company.
7 Things I Can't Do:
3. lie convincingly
4. avoid acting like my mother at times
5. break a horse
6. squat, since my knees gave out on me
7. have any confidence in the Kansas City Chiefs
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
2. sense of humor
3. physical strength
4. a nice smile
7. etc etc. Can you tell I'm not a person who looks at the physical appearance?
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. "Not so loud!" (to my granddaughters, who interited my loud voice)
2. "No, Mandy. Bad!" (When my dog, Mandy, is killing a neighbor's chicken or chasing horses)
3. "Bluuuuuuuuueeeeeee." That's how I call my horse, and all the other horses too, for that matter.
4. "Cliff, it's time to eat."
5. "Oh man!" (I say this in place of expletives)
6. "Listen!!! The neighbors are fighting again!"
7. "I know YOUR trick."
7 Celebrity Crushes :
1. Beau Bridges
2. Paul Newman
3. Michael Douglas
4. Billy Joe Armstrong (lead singer of Green Day... and yes, I do know he's way too young)
5. Waylon Jennings
6. Travis Tritt
7. Roy Rogers
7 people you want to do this.
I'll pass on this part, but if anyone is reading this and wants to volunteer, let me know.