1. Of the following, which one best describes you at your worst? (You can't select "None of the above!")
a. One who doesn't finish what he/she starts
b. One who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk
c. One who always finds the worst in a situation
d. One who generally knows what's right but does what's wrong
Choosing from those, I'd say A. But I have been guilty of B also, at times.
2. Not counting shows like Saturday morning cartoons designed specifically for kids, what single show that you grew up watching religiously is now the one you most hate to sit through?
3. Have you ever been so angry with a company that you swore you'd never do business with them again? If so, did you keep that promise?
Not that I can think of.
4. Take this quiz: Are you psychic?
When it comes to my husband I'm Psychic. He'd be the first to tell you I know what he's thinking about quite often; and no, it isn't always sex.
You Are 30% Psychic
You are barely psychic.
Sure, you sometimes predict things...
But is it a matter of luck? Or something more?
Pay closer attention to your first intuitions
You may be more psychic than you know!
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #68 from Lily: What's the longest you've talked on the phone in a single phone call, and who were you talking to?
I don't enjoy talking on the phone. The only person I ever talk to on the telephone at length these days is a dear friend I first met on the Internet, Virginia.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #69 from Betty: (She recently returned from a trip to Las Vegas!) How do you feel about gambling?
I have an addictive personality, so I have no business gambling. If others enjoy it, that's fine with me. I have always wanted, just once, to go to a local casino with $50 worth of quarters and see if I could have any luck.