Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday photo shoot: CATS

From blogfather John Scalzi, another assignment:   Your Monday Photo Shoot: Cats or Feet!

Be aware I am feeling quite daffy today, and this is reflected in today's Photo Shoot:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of your feet or a picture of your cat. Naturally, if you can get a picture of your feet and your cat, so much the better.

Be aware that for this Photo Shoot I want never-before-seen pictures of your cats, if you go in that direction of things. No recycling your previous cat shots. No recycling previous feet shots either, although something tells me that will be less of an issue.

Well John, I'm not about to show my hideous feet to the world.  So I risked life and limb to climb up on a stack of hay and take pictures of our hermit barn-cat, Fudge.  I hope my dog, Mandy, doesn't disown me, since she feels it's a cardinal sin for humans to talk to cats.

Come on folks, find your cat, take a new picture, and head over to By the Way to share your entry with AOL's J-land community.  Unless you'd rather share your feet.


 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, that is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww! She's beautiful! What a pretty kitty!

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Donna,

What's Fudge's telephone number?

Love,

Jakey

Anonymous said...

Fudge is a pretty kitty.

Anonymous said...

We were happy to see our little Fudge featured in your entry.  Kevin wants to know one thing, though.  Just WHAT are the intentions of Jakey?  Hmmm?  I hope he's an honorable cat...someone needs to make an honest cat out of her.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cat that Fudge, I had cats named Cocoa and Brownie. Seems we all like our chocolate. Paula

Anonymous said...

I think you should take the cat into the house and show the dogs who is boss... I love cats! Sandra

Anonymous said...

Oh Mosie, She is soooooooo sweet!!! Awwww I just want to pet her!!
I use to take pictures with my cingular cell phone and be able to email them to myself but since the hurricane i have not been able to do it....I need a digital cameraaaaaaaaa.......waaaaaaa :-(      lol   I have a kitty ...hey wait a minute...I am gonna look in my photos....lol
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

p.s.
Mosie!!!!
You sure were up high!!!! You be careful!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

My dog killed the kitten I was going to keep in our barn.
Pretty cat looks like kittens for you in the spring.
Terrie