1. What is the price of gas at your regular station? Have you made any changes to holiday plans because of gas prices?
$3.19, Cliff says, is the price now. Yes, we cancelled our plans to go to the Old Thresher's Reunion in Iowa. I spent last night and most of today in my cabin, so I'd feel like I had a getaway.
2. Some people feel that the song that was #1 when they were born somehow helps shape their life. Which song was #1 when you were born, according to this site. Do you think it relates to your life at all?
That site doesn't go back to 1944. With the help of Google, I see that Frank Sinatra was popular then, and Tex Ritter was on the charts in country music.
3. Take this quiz: Which child does it say you are? Is it correct about your birth order?
Although I love dogs and horses, I think I'm probably more like a cat.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #62 from Psychfun: If you had to describe your personality as a nut (as in the eatable kind) what nut would you be and why?
I'll pass on this question. It makes no sense to me.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #63 from Chris: Who knows the "real" you better - - your real world friends or your Jland readers?
I don't think anyone knows the real me except perhaps my husband.
If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link on the About Me bar and send it to me.