Saturday, September 3, 2005

Saturday Six

1. What is the price of gas at your regular station?  Have you made any changes to holiday plans because of gas prices?

$3.19, Cliff says, is the price now.  Yes, we cancelled our plans to go to the Old Thresher's Reunion in Iowa.  I spent last night and most of today in my cabin, so I'd feel like I had a getaway.

2. Some people feel that the song that was #1 when they were born somehow helps shape their life.  Which song was #1 when you were born, according to this site.  Do you think it relates to your life at all?

That site doesn't go back to 1944.  With the help of Google, I see that Frank Sinatra was popular then, and Tex Ritter was on the charts in country music.

3. Take this quiz:  Which child does it say you are?  Is it correct about your birth order?

It says I'm a fourth child.  I'm my mother's only child, my dad's third.

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #61 from De:  What animal do you equate your spirit with and why?  (This site may be helpful.) 

Although I love dogs and horses, I think I'm probably more like a cat.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #62 from PsychfunIf you had to describe your personality as a nut (as in the eatable kind) what nut would you be and why?

I'll pass on this question.  It makes no sense to me.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #63 from Chris:   Who knows the "real" you better - - your real world friends or your Jland readers?

I don't think anyone knows the real me except perhaps my husband.

If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link on the About Me bar and send it to me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep thinking on the nut question if it doesn't make sense to you! Check out others & see why! Everyone is nuts! HA!

Also check out the quiz De's Thoughts found!

http://quizilla.com/users/nioxm/quizzes/what%20kind%20of%20NUT%20are%20you%3F/

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

Psychfun

Anonymous said...

The song "Help!" by the Beatles was recorded in a New York studio the very afternoon I was born.  I'm not sure if that's a good or bad omen.