1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #38: If you could live in a foreign country(or city) for one year, which would you choose and why?
England. There's so much history there; I'd love to see the places all those famous poets and writers spoke of, and I've always wanted to visit the Yorkshire Dales ever since reading, "All Creatures Great And Small".
2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #39: Did you have a security blanket, stuffed animal or toy that you were attached to as a child? Do you still have it?
I don't remember anything like that as a child.
3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #40: Favorite alcoholic beverage?
white wine, most especially sauvingnon Blanc.
4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #41: What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
Dagwood; I thought his huge sandwiches were so funny, and I loved the way he always missed the bus for work.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #42: Is there a chore you enjoy doing?
Anything involving animals. I loved milking my cows for twenty-five years; now I enjoy grooming my horse.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #43: A time machine will let you travel 10 years into either the past of future. Which would you choose and why?
No doubt about it, I'd go back. I'm sixty, and have enough aches and pains without rushing to seventy. Besides, fifty was a great age for me.