If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them go and leave a link in Robin's comment section. On the following Friday she will have a new set of questions! Have fun!
This weeks theme is...CONDIMENTS! Why? Um...I have no idea..sounded fun. lol
1. Do you snag extra condiments to take home when you eat at a fast food joint?
very seldom; if we're taking a road trip, I'll sometimes snag some coffee creamer, just in case I need it on the trip; coffee without creamer, I'd rather do without.
2. What is the one condiment you could not live without?
Miracle Whip or Mayo.
3. Miracle Whip or Mayonaise?
I prefer Mayo, but Cliff likes Miracle Whip best. So, because I'm willing to give a little on this issue and he is not, we keep Miracle Whip in the refrigerater.
4. What is your idea of the perfect hot dog?
Nathan's! When I visited my friend Joanna, near Washington, DC, she introduced me to Nathan's, and it was love at first bite. The perfect Nathan's would be cooked on my George Foreman grill and wrapped in a slice of plain, fresh bead. I'm not big on ketchup or mustard, especially on my hot dogs.
5. Take a picture of some "stolen" condiments in your house and post it. (If you can't take a pic...take inventrory of what you have and tell me about it.) I know sometimes they aren't actually "stolen" they just give you a lot and maybe you save them in your fridge for another time.
Don't have any.
(I changed Robin's colors for this quiz because hers were too hard to read.)