1. What is your most successful "home remedy" and how did you first hear about or discover it? Do zinc lozenges count? I swear, if you start sucking on those things at the beginning of a cold, they will stop that cold in its tracks. I kept reading about it online, in the newspaper, and Reader's Digest.
2. Do you ever use substitutes for food ingredients, like sugar or salt substitutes? Yes If so, which do you use? We use Sweet 'N Low in our tea and on cereal.
3. How often do you go to a mall or shopping center just to window shop, with no intention of actually buying anything? Since I don't drive, and my husband hates to shop, very seldom. Sometimes if he's going to Tractor Supply, I'll have him drop me off at Walmart.
4. How often in those trips do you actually end up buying something anyway? Every single time
5. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What is your biggest social dysfunction?
Your Social Dysfunction:
You are excessively sensitive to potential rejection, humiliation or shame. You tend to be socially withdrawn, in spite of desire for acceptance from others.
6. What possession would you most like to have by the end of 2006 that you did without in 2005? Geesh, haven't we been through this before? A new house!
Join in the fun: Answer the questions in your journal, then leave the link to that specific entry at Patrick's Saturday Six!