Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Whoops!


Not every picture is perfect... and sometimes that can be interesting. Thus, this week's Photo Shoot:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show us a picture that didn't quite come out the way you wanted -- but is still interesting.

I took this picture of my dog, Mandy, and my grand-dog, Dixie, wrestling.  It blurred, but I like it anyhow; it rather looks like ghost dogs.

If you want to play along, just post an entry in your journal with your "imperfect" picture and leave the link to that entry at John Scalzi's journal.

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one!  They look like doggy spirits.  :)

How's Blue today?

xoxoxo,
andi

Anonymous said...

They sure do look like ghost dogs!  Good choice!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

this is great!!  awesome pic (especially for a "mistake").  grins, debra

Anonymous said...

I like it :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I dont have any whoops pictures...  :(

Anonymous said...

They almost look like ghost images.  It's sort of a special affect ! 'ON Ya ' - ma

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Cool like some Kung Fu fight!

Anonymous said...

cool!
natalie