This weeks theme is...Games! I love playing games.
1. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? Either as an adult or a child?
Not that I recall
2. What is your all time favorite game?
3. Hormones were rampant as a teenager. Did you ever play spin the bottle? Can you tell us about it?
Don't forget, this is the woman who didn't even DATE until she was twenty. If someone had suggested "spin the bottle", I'd have run away as fast as possible.
4. When was the last time you played a game? Who were you with? Where did you play it and what game was it?
Wow, I think it was last winter at my sister's. Those playing were: my sister, myself, my daughter, and my daughter's three kids. I liked the game so well, I bought one for myself, and then never played it. I loaned it to my daughter and haven't seen it since. I can't even remember the name of it! My husband really hates playing cards or games, so we don't do much of it around here. When we went camping, he and I would play Scrabble every evening in the camper.
5. If "Life" really was a game where would you be on the board? In Jail? Do not pass go? Bankrupt? Buying out property? Having babies? Boardwalk?
Do not pass go
If you'd like to play, go to Robin's journal and leave your link.