Friday, January 20, 2006

The 5'er

This weeks theme is...Games! I love playing games.

 

LET'S PLAY!!!

 

The Game of LIFE

1.  Have you ever played Truth or Dare? Either as an adult or a child?

Not that I recall

 

2. What is your all time favorite game? 

Scrabble

 

3.  Hormones were rampant as a teenager. Did you ever play spin the bottle? Can you tell us about it? 

Don't forget, this is the woman who didn't even DATE until she was twenty.  If someone had suggested "spin the bottle", I'd have run away as fast as possible.

4.  When was the last time you played a game? Who were you with? Where did you play it and what game was it? 

Wow, I think it was last winter at my sister's.  Those playing were: my sister, myself, my daughter, and my daughter's three kids.  I liked the game so well, I bought one for myself, and then never played it.  I loaned it to my daughter and haven't seen it since.  I can't even remember the name of it!  My husband really hates playing cards or games, so we don't do much of it around here.  When we went camping, he and I would play Scrabble every evening in the camper.

5. If "Life" really was a game where would you be on the board?  In Jail? Do not pass go? Bankrupt? Buying out property? Having babies? Boardwalk?

Do not pass go

If you'd like to play, go to Robin's journal and leave your link.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love playing board games...no one around here does though.  I have even thought about making one up.  You are so talented you could probably make a poetry game...hmmm, Barbara

Anonymous said...

I grew up playing games with my family and we have always done that. Even when we all get together now someone always drags a game out.  I like the idea of playing cards but I am not very good at them so I kinda shy away from it.

Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Scrabble is my ultimate favorite game to play too. Sometimes I've played it just myself (setting up like a two player game)

betty

Anonymous said...

I can play right here. : )
1) Nope. Don't even know how to play.
2) Scrabble
3) Yes, I did and it was fun. I remember a boy who always tried to spin it so it would be directed toward me. He was my first love too. : )
4) My daughter. A few weeks back we played "Family Feud" online.
5) The only one I come close to is "do not pass go".

Angela