Sunday, January 1, 2006

Patrick's Saturday Six

For those who'd like to join in on the fun, playing is simple: you can either answer the questions in Patrick's journal or you can answer them in your own blog and leave a link. It is strongly recommended that you answer the journals in your blog and post the link.

1. From a financial standpoint, was 2005 a good year or a bad year for you? about the same as always  Do you expect 2006 to be better or worse?  better, because so far in my life, every year is better than the one before

2. What was your least favorite moment of 2005?  Since I don't want to air any family laundry here, I'll choose this:  The day Cliff sold our beloved Allis Chalmers D-17 tractor

3. Did you lose anyone close to you in 2005? If so, who were they?  I lost a tractor that was part of the family.  But I don't believe I've been to any funerals this past year.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What do you know about blogging?  I'll pass, thank you very much; but I don't think I know much about it, from looking at the questions.

5. Where were you when 2005 began? I was right here at home.  Where were you when 2005 ended?  At my daughter's house, watching granddaughters throw confetti I'd painstakingly made out of newspapers.

6. Did you make new year's resolutions for 2005? Yes  If so, how many did you keep?  Sadly, none.

No comments: