This weeks theme is...Birthdays!
1. How many candles will be on your next birthday cake?
Sixty-two, and I earned every one.
2. If you get a birthday cake do you prefer butter cream frosting or the whipped?
I'd just be glad to get a cake. But if I'm not down to my desired weight by July, forget the cake.
3. What was the best birthday present you ever got?
One year I told Cliff I wanted a boar hog to breed the two sows I had. And that's what he got me. I was pretty darned happy with that gift.
4. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise birthday party for you? If so did you know about it or were you really surprised. If not, would you like for someone to throw you one?
It's a rather strange story: The year I turned 50, I told Cliff I wanted a surprise party. He made a pitiful attempt, but he didn't even think to invite most of my friends. At that party, which was NOT a surprise since I'd requested it, I mentioned that I'd have liked for him to invite my old aunts and uncles and some cousins. The next weekend, Cliff took me out to breakfast. When we returned home, my yard was full of the relatives I most cared about. Of course it was a total surprise because I'd already had my (pathetic) "surprise" party. My mother, bless her heart, had arranged for the second party.
5. If you could be any age on your next birthday and have that age stick how old would you want to be?
I would be ten years old forever.
If you'd like to play, just copy and paste the questions to your journal, answer them, and leave a link to your entry in the comment section at Robin's journal.