THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Don't think of them as Resolutions. Think of them as Goals or even just "Things You'd Like." But list up to seven things you hope to accomplish before 2006 draws to a close.
Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment at Patrick's journal.
1. Lose weight, and help my husband to do the same.
2. Stick to my daily Bible reading plan
3. sing at least one song a day, accompanying myself on guitar
4. get back to writing a poem a day
5. ride my horse at least once a week, even in winter
6. get back on the "Flylady" plan
7. appreciate life every day