Random thoughts going through my mind:
1. Why would anyone let a sibling make them feel worthless? What sort of sibling would constantly make you feel bad because you are a few pounds overweight? (No, I'm not talking about me or Cliff; I have no problem nipping THAT in the bud.)
2. Why wouldn't you TELL said sibling, "You are making me feel like crap and I want you to stop?"
(OK, Cliff says most people can't be as up-front as I am about this sort of thing. ::shrugs::
I simply wonder, "Why can't they?")
3. I'm looking forward to visiting my sister in Texas in about three weeks. I love my sister, she's the best. I can't wait.
4. I talked on the phone today with a niece (my late brother's daughter) with whom I haven't been in touch for ages. That was nice.
5. Back in my first days on AOL, I hung out in a wonderful Christian chat room. They held "chat reunions" here and there across the country. The first such gathering I attended was in Dallas; the dear lady who has always sponsored this event is holding the very last one, this year. I had no intention of attending, but now I'm thinking about it.
6. I'll be attending a funeral Monday.
7. It's cold, and I'm grumpy.
Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.