1. If a space colony could be built on the Moon or on Mars and humans could live there under protective domes, would you have any interest in living away from Earth? No way!
2. A commercial for a credit company starts with a man being denied for a loan because of his credit score (619) and then he encounters that same number in multiple places. Is there a number that holds some significance for you that you encounter fairly often? No, although I have always liked the number seven, for some reason, and called it my "lucky number".
3. How many items are in your refrigerator door at this moment? Of those, how many have you not touched in the last six months? 21 in the door, but they've been recently gone through and are all used, or Flylady would have made me throw them away.
4. How often do you buy a movie without seeing it (either in a theater or through a movie rental)? What was the last movie you purchased without having seen first? Do you now think that if you'd seen it first, you wouldn't have purchased it? Yesterday, on Direct TV, they had "The Village" for 99 cents. It stunk! But since I paid for it, I suffered through to the end.
5. What was the last thing you purchased at an electronics store? Our Blackout Buddy, before Christmas. An office supply store? Ink for my computer A department store? a wedding gift for a former neighbor
6. Do you expect to owe taxes this year or get a refund? We already got our refund and spent it. Will this year's debt or refund be greater or less than last year's? It's a little less every year.