1. What is your favorite restaurant to visit for breakfast and what do you order? It used to be Shoney's, but they all closed in this area. I guess I'd choose Golden Corral now.
2. Do you have any unique ability like those who appear on David Letterman's "Stupid Human Tricks?" If so, how did you learn you had this talent? I'm just not gifted that way.
3. There are plenty of sites on the internet for pen pals; some of them are specifically designed for communicating with people in prison. Have you ever or would you begin corresponding with a stranger who was in prison? No, especially after reading about Toonguy's experience!
4. Name two questions you have always wanted to ask a pair of identical twins. Can you read one another's minds?
5. If you looked back at your high school yearbook photos, what is more embarrassing? Your hair, your clothes, your glasses, or your complexion? My glasses if I'd been wearing them, which I wasn't. I almost hate to show people pictures of me with my babies because of the stupid glasses. Here's an example:
Of course, the long hair didn't do a thing for me, either.
6. If you had to change the color of one of the following, which would you change and why: the walls in your living room, your car, or your eyes. I don't want to change any of those! If I had to change one of those, I'd say the car.