Thursday, February 3, 2005

John Scalzi's Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #46: Make one new rule to apply to the Super Bowl. This new rule can apply to any aspect of the Super Bowl, from the game to the spectators, to the halftime show, to the commercials. If it's got something to do with the Super Bowl, you can make up a rule about it.

I'd like the Super Bowl to start at 3 PM.  I go to bed early, and Monday is a work day for most people. 

Extra Credit: Your pick for winner of the Super Bowl. Naturally, don't bother doing the extra credit if it's Sunday evening.

Who's playing, anyhow?  Once the Chiefs are out of the running, I lose all interest in football.  I do try to watch the commercials, though.  That's the best part of Super Bowl Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"who's playing" indeed!  I am shocked and astounded.  I mean, really...if you weren't feeding me so well on Super Bowl Sunday, I'd give you a thorough talking-to! Sheesh... if it's not one thing, it's your mother!

Anonymous said...

It probably dies start that early - if you live in California.  Really, I don't know, but I think it's a late afternoon thing here in AZ. - Karen