WHAT WHERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
Still trying to figure out how to operate my very first computer (Windows 98). It was always telling me I was doing an illegal operation.
WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?
1. Take a muddy walk in the pasture with Cliff.
2. Get a load of clothes washed.
3. Work with Libby.
4. Fix dinner (that's the noon meal, around here).
5. possibly ride Blue
SNACKS I ENJOY:
almonds, crackers and cheese, celery and peanut butter
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
Pay off all our debts and those of our kids. Let's see, as a billionaire, I'd have enough to pay off debts for a friend or two, also. Build a house in the pasture to replace the trailer house we're getting... not a big one, though. I don't want a big house.
5 BAD HABITS
1. I'm lazy
2. I'm too plain-spoken at times
3. I spend too much time on the computer
4. I'm self-centered (after all, I'm an only child... isn't it all about me?)
5. I have a tendency to borrow trouble (you know,"what if?")
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Villisca, Iowa
2. Kansas City, Missouri
3. Eagleville, Missouri
4. Coffey, Missouri
5. Oak Grove, Missouri
5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. sales clerk at Woolworths
2. order filler at National Bellas Hess (a catalog)
3. grading and packing apples at an orchard
4. assembly line worker making automobile wiring at Whitaker Cable
5. Kohl's distribution center. Hmmm, I've forgotten the title of my job there. How quickly we forget. It was like an order filler, though. (Added later, thanks to my former DIL and co-worker... I was a processor. Thanks, Kat.)
I hate to tag people; if this looks like fun to you, do it.