Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. You’re ordering a hot fudge sundae. Do you order it with nuts or without? With
2. You’re buying a jar of peanut butter: which brand do you buy most often? Creamy or crunchy? Crunchy
3. What was the last kind of nut you remember eating? Almonds. I have a few almonds every night.
4. Take the quiz: What nut are you?
You Are a Brazil Nut To most people, you seem exotic, unusual, and even a bit scary.
But you're really quite normal. You're just hard to get to know.
If people leave you alone and let you do your thing, you really shine.
But you tend to get lost in a crowd, especially if it's filled with big personalities.
6. What is your favorite synonym for the other kind of nut, as in “a lunatic?” Psycho