Tomorrow we'll sign papers at the bank. Then we'll see the planning-and-zoning office for our county. After that, we'll go sign up for rural water.
I'm sure there'll be numerous things we can do while we're waiting three days (five, with the weekend) until the loan actually goes through: There's a law that says you have to be allowed three days after signing, to give you time to change your mind. Thursday will likely be very busy in those hours before Cliff goes to work; we have so many things to do, now that we have the go-ahead.
Friday I hop aboard an American Airlines plane at 8 A.M. and head to Dallas, to the last chat room reunion I will ever attend. I'll get back home Sunday evening. If staying home would speed anything up, I'd stay home in a heartbeat, even though I already bought my ticket. However, because of the three-day waiting period, I'll probably be better off getting out of here for awhile. It'll be something to occupy my mind.
The only thing I hate is that it looks like Saturday will be a decent motorcycle-riding day, and Cliff will be here without me. Of course, who knows about the forecast; the weather-guessers have been known to be wrong. I see the forecast looks good for Dallas: sunshine and mid-seventies. Maybe I'll even get a glimpse of some bluebonnets.