I haven't done one of these for a couple of weeks; time to get back in the groove:
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Weekender, so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many trick-or-treaters did you have this year? Were that more, less, or the same as last year? Not a single one, and that's the same as the last few years. There are kids in our country neighborhood, but they'd rather not waste their time in the country. They go to town where they can make a real haul.
2. What kind of halloween candy did you buy? This is the first year I didn't buy some candy "just in case". I gave each of my granddaughters a dollar for trick-or-treat before they went home, and if anyone else had shown up, they'd have gotten a dollar also.
3. What's the next topic you intend to blog about? I'm not sure: I'm thinking about doing an entry based on something my granddaughter Natalie said Friday; and I'm going to do an entry before long with a video of me riding my horse, Blue, while I "pony" my new filly, but I want her to get better at it first. I pretty much blog on impulse.
4. Take the quiz: What is your beer personality?
Oh please... beer personality? I'll pass.
5. Do you like the taste of beer? Have you ever tried this particular one? Nope. Nope.
6. Which of the following in your home is more full: your dishwasher, your washing machine, your dryer, your sink or your hamper? (I don't have a dishwasher, by the way) I'd say the hamper.