Friday, November 3, 2006

Is it just me?

I can't comment on anybody's journals because when I click to add my comment, I get a sign-in page.  My screen name, Mosie1944, is right there; but when I type in my password (and I DO know my AOL password) it says "screen name or password invalid".

Now, in the first place, I've NEVER had to "sign in" in order to comment!  And in the second place, if I'm going to have to do that, my password had darned well better be valid.  I usually access my journal directly through AOL, but I'm making this entry via Opera browser, just to see if anything was different.  Nope.  I still get the sign-in thing, followed by "invalid screen name or password.  In fact, I got that message when I wanted to make this entry.  Only, it recognizes my password here in my own journal.  Just not on other journals.

Grrrrrr!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am able to comment, so far!
Sug

Anonymous said...

hmmm... i just had no such signs to comment here... but since they started messing with the journals AGAIN, others are having problems too... but i haven't heard of this one before... you can email me if you want and I can send a copy of this post to Journals Editor if you can't leave a comment there to see what's going on.

Anonymous said...

Able to comment just fine.
June

Anonymous said...

I could not even sign in to AOL this morning! I had to sign up again for Free AOL. That might be a problem.

Anonymous said...

 Beautiful horses, I enjoy seeing them?
 I love the country, so enjoy hearing on your life.
 PINK

Anonymous said...

That same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago.  I rebooted my computer and it was fine.  I think that AOL is messing with the system so much that it gets confused.  I really think that.
Try rebooting, Donna... see if that helps.

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Well I had to put in my user name and pass word to leave a comment. This is the first time at has ask me , so i assume that it is something new from AOL

Anonymous said...

hi just thought see if it happens to me have a great weekend mosie and cliff,sadie and horses,oh cant forget the kittens too ...god bless you all

Anonymous said...

I WAS ABLE TO COMMENT WITHOUT THE SIGN IN THING...BUT IT HAS BEEN SHOWING UP ON SOME OF THE PLACES I GO TO...I ALWAYS JUST IGNORE IT! LOL
BUT NOW SINCE I AM ON FREE AOL...MY PICS I TAKE WITH MY CELL PHONE CAN NOT BE SENT TO MY AOL EMAIL...I CAN SEND THEM TO MY BELLSOUTH EMAIL SO I KNOW IT IS NOT MY PHONE...
LOVE YA,
CARLENE
LOVE YA,
CARLENE