Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. When a bill arrives in the mail, what do you do with it: pay it immediately, hold it with others and pay at once, or put it off until the last possible minute? If I can afford it, I pay it immediately.
2. Which actor makes the best James Bond? I can't stand James Bond.
3. Of the foods you enjoy, which one are you least likely to try cooking yourself? pizza
4. Take the quiz: What does your birth month reveal about you?
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood.Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets.Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically andmentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying
5. Of the results you just got, which one seems the farthest from the "real" you? "hardworking" and "approachable". Perhaps "fun to be with" also. Unless you are a dog, in which case I'm loads of fun.
6. Will you see your extended family on Thanksgiving Day this year? I'll see my daughter and her family, and probably Cliff's sister and (perhaps) her husband. That's it.