Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's blog, so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Which room of your home will be the most difficult to get packed and why? The room upstairs I use the way most people would use an attic... the "junk room". It would be difficult to pack because most of it really ought to be tossed out, but so much of it has sentimental value that I just can't.
2. Which room is most likely to contain the greatest number of items that you should throw away, but haven't, yet? I think I just answered this in question number 1.
3. What is your single greatest strength and single greatest weakness if you were to enter the dating scene tomorrow? I don't think I have any strengths when it comes to dating. That's probably why I did so little dating before I met Cliff.
4. Take the quiz: What are your dating strengths and weaknesses?
Dating Weaknesses 1. Open-Mindedness - 72.7%
2. Spirituality - 69.2%
3. Varied Interests - 57.1%
4. Adventurousness - 50%
1. Pessimism - 66.7%
2. Selfishness - 63.6%
3. Insecurity - 61.5%
4. Shyness - 58.3%
5. Appearance - 55.6%
5. What's the biggest surprise from this quiz's findings? What surprises me is that I didn't get a big fat zero on the "strengths" part.
6. Would you ever go out on a blind date with someone you'd met online if you'd never talked to them through any other method than email? I don't think so, but this is one of those things where you don't really know what you'd do until you are placed in the situation.