Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday Six

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. You're arranging to move. If money were no object, would you hire movers to come in and pack your belongings as well as drive them, or would you prefer to do the packing yourself?  I'd hire movers.

2. Of the new shows that have premiered so far this season, which were you most looking forward to seeing?  New shows?  I'm just now discovering Grey's Anatomy, for pete's sake.  And I just started watching CSI six months ago.

3. Did the show live up to your expectations?  N/A

4. Take the quiz: What type of lunatic are you?



5. What habit of yours would you say is the craziest?  Getting up at 4 AM or thereabouts, when there's no need.  I wish I knew why I wake up so early and can't go back to sleep.

6. What do you own more of: VHS Tapes, CDs, DVDs or Books?  CDs

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered Greys Anatomy too. Also House is a good show if you like hospital shows.... Try going to bed later you may sleep longer in the mornings. I heard you need less sleep as you get older that is sometimes the reason for waking so early.

Anonymous said...

I like it when I wake up early and feel good.  Early morning is the BEST time of day in my opinion.  Quiet...serene....the world hasn't yet started the day.
Enjoy your weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

We are the same on #4 LOL

Have a great weekend!

Anna
http://www.meowminx.com/babygem

Anonymous said...

I would hire movers too and I was normal. Guess that is a good thing, not sure. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

Great journal!!!  I will send you an invite to mine!!  I loved hearing about the hay and learning about how to bale it.  I would love to live in the country.  Next year we are hoping to move to TN and eventually find a piece of country up there for ourselves.  Hugs,
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/    (private)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you; go with the movers. Lots less work

betty

Anonymous said...

Have you ever see the TV The Office?  I feel like it should be a documentary,lol..I know people just like that,,,its great theraphy to say,,,"hey I know that guy" I used to date him. I have a family member just like that...etc..real stuff,,fall down funny

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Normal?? Hmmm.  May I suggest that you are not normal (which is a good thing, btw).  I know you, D!

Russ

Anonymous said...

I get up about 4 or 5 am also.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink