TEN THINGS ABOUT MY DOG, SADIE
1. She'd rather play frisbee than eat.
2. She appreciates all the toys and treats I buy for her.
3. She runs away if she gets the chance, and won't come when I call if there is anything too tempting to chase after.
4. As hyper as she is during the day, she sleeps like a bear in hibernation at night.
5. There's something about Sadie that makes Cliff like her better than any dog we've had in years.
6. Sadie informed me (in her doggy way) on her first night here that she'd be sleeping beside my bed at night; what could I say?
7. She has never had an "accident" in our house.
8. She sheds worse than I thought she would.
9. If she's on a leash, she's afraid of cows and horses. If she's running free, she chases cows and horses.
10. When you let her off her leash in the pasture, she runs in circles for a long time, really fast.