I'm going to start this series with my mom. I do not intend to say anything negative about anyone, nor say anything about them that they would object to.
Ten things about my mother:
1. She believed that the Church of Christ was the one true church.
2. She never had anything but good to say about her parents.
3. She could wallpaper an old run-down house and give it a whole new look.
4. She worked hard, as long as she was able.
5. She wrote an occasional poem.
6. She loved to make quilts.
7. She wrote letters and sent cards to friends and relatives daily, throughout her life.
8. She was faithful to my father throughout their marriage.
9. She loved music, and taught me to sing alto.
10. She was my biggest fan.