TEN THINGS ABOUT MY DAD
1. He had a hot temper
2. He liked a good naughty joke.
3. If he wanted to cuss, he'd cuss in front of anybody... even the preacher.
4. He was proud of his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
5. He had dozens of suggestive songs he'd sing at the most inappropriate times.
6. Having lost his mother and his first wife in childbirth, he worried about the women he loved giving birth.
7. He could bear more pain than anyone I have ever seen, especially when he was dying with lung cancer.
8. Daddy was a flirt. He just couldn't help it.
9. He didn't care what anyone thought of him; he was just himself.
10. He was always embarrassing someone. He seemed to think it was funny.
Oh yeah, and like my mom... he was my biggest fan.