Ukeliah (oh, I just found out it's Mel. LOL) tagged me to do "six weird things about me". Here goes:
SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I don’t drive, and have never had a license.
2. I don’t like talking on the phone, and try to avoid it.
3. I’m considered blunt by those who know me.
4. I’ve refused, up to now, to give in to air conditioning (except in the bedroom, as of last year). In Missouri, that’s pretty much unheard of.
5. I like to spend a night at my cabin in the woods with my dog, listening to Native American music, then going to sleep listening to a CD of some nuns saying the Rosary. No, I’m not Indian, nor am I Catholic.
6. I didn’t date until I was twenty years old; I never went to the Prom or any other school social function.