1. What is the last product or service you tried just because you saw a commercial that impressed or amused you about the product? Did you like the product or service after you tried it? I pay so little attention to commercials, I can't think of a thing.
2. How old is the oldest photograph in your home? I have reprints of photos that are almost 100 years old, but the oldest actual original photos are probably from around the time my parents married, in 1932. Are you in it? no
3. What is the most supernatural event you have experienced? I had a yearling Jersey heifer I had just turned out with the other cows, and she didn't show up with the herd on her second day with them. I went looking, and found her in a crevice at least six feet deep, the walls of which were straight up and down. If she backed up, she'd fall much deeper into one of our huge canyons. It started to rain, so I put a halter on her and tied her to a tree-root so she wouldn't back into the gulley and break her neck. Next morning, I went out and untied her and pulled on the rope, doing everything I could trying to coax her up onto solid ground, to no avail. Cattle are not skilled jumpers. I let the rope go slack in my hands and, looking skyward, said to God, "If only you'd send an angel to push her from behind..." at which time the heifer, with no prompting from me, began scrambling and digging into the perpendicular wall of earth in front of her, and came up and out. For a long time, I'd go back and just peer into that place with amazement. There's no WAY that heifer could have gotten out on her own. Erosion has changed the look of it now, or I'd go back and take a picture to share. Did you feel there was a specific reason that it happened to you? Sure! God heard me, and used the opportunity to remind me there's help available when I ask.
4. Do you usually consider the glass half-empty or half-full? half-full
5. What part or parts of your body do you shave regularly? I'm sure this is more than anybody wants to know: One advantage of getting older is that the hair in my armpits and on my legs no longer grows. I shave NOTHING.
6. What day is typically your busiest of the week? It was Monday when I worked. Now I don't think there is a busiest day. What day are you usually the happiest? What day are you usually the saddest? I can be happy or sad on any given day.