1. What is your single biggest frustration right this minute? The fact that my doctor insists I'm free of Lyme disease when it doesn't even show up in a blood test until at least a month after exposure. All I can do is wait for symptoms of stage 2, to find out if I have the blasted stuff... at which time I'll go get tested again.
2. What classic television show would you most like to see made into a modern-day movie? The Real McCoys What classic movie do you think you'd like to see remade? Perhaps one of the "Ma and Pa Kettle" movies. 3. How many people in your family are war veterans? My son served in Desert Storm. I had an uncle and a brother-in-law who were veterens of World War II, but they're gone now. Of those, how many have you actually talked to about their experiences in war? I've heard all of them refer to some of their experiences, but as far as sitting down and having a discussion about their war experiences, I never did. My brother-in-law didn't like to recall his wartime experiences anyhow; and my sister said as he got older, he often became very emotional when he talked to her about the war.
4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #51 from COURTENAYMPHELAN: Who do you think is the best author in J-land for poetry? I haven't read that much poetry in J-Land, so I have no favorite. How about for prose? No favorites.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #52 from COURTENAYMPHELAN: If you haven't put your picture in your journal, would you consider doing so? Good grief, I have put pictures of me at every age and stage. If you have, what made you do so? Because I like to see what others look like, so I assume one or two people might be interested in what I look like.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #53 from Nyuknyukpik2: What is your favorite black and white movie and why? "It's a Wonderful Life" because it made me see a brighter side of things when Cliff and I were going through times of extremely low finances.