1. Do you have a Valentine this year? You bet I do, the same Valentine I've had for 40 years, in June of this year.
2. How will you spend the big day itself? Cliff and I aren't big on holidays of any kind, but if the forecast holds true, we may ride the motorcycle.
3. What are you most allergic to? I seem to have allergies to metals. I can't wear a watch because it makes my wrist break out, and I couldn't tolerate any sort of metal in my pierced ears. So the ear-piercing was a total waste. Do you have to take medication or avoid certain medication to stay well? No
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What temperment are you? (Thanks to Barb!)
You Have a Melancholic Temperament Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.
Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.
At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.
5.There is actually a town in my state of birth, South Carolina, called Ninety-Six. What's the most unusual place name in the your home state. (For home state, it can be where you live now or where you grew up.) Peculiar, Missouri
6. How much money would you need to really feel secure? Not that much, if all my bills were paid. You know what's funny? We live on the edge of our finances all the time, but I feel pretty darned secure anyhow. During some hard times a few years ago, I asked myself, "What's the worst that could happen?" I realized that, as long as I had Cliff around, nothing is really that bad. And money can't buy Cliff.
"Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?" Matthew 6:26
If you'd like to participate in the Saturday Six, copy and paste the questions to your journal, answer them, then go to Patrick's Place and leave the link to your entry.