Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Saturday Six journal, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Take this test: Out of three tries, what is the shortest time in seconds that you can type the alphabet? (Round to two or three decimal places.) 12.3
2. If you could have a vacation home anywhere, what location would you choose and why? The Rocky Mountains in Colorado, because I love it there. I haven't been many other places; maybe if I had, I'd choose a different spot.
3. What room of your home could most use an organizational expert? All of my house could use one, but the absolute worst is the upstairs room I call "the junk room". Go figure.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What temperment are you? (Thanks to Barb!) Still melancholic
5. What kind of merchandise was sold at the last "going out of businesses" sale you attended? I can't remember being at any sales like that. Did you buy anything?
6. Without naming names, what's the most annoying thing about your neighbors? The way they let their teenage boys do whatever they want, on my property and elsewhere... including bossing my grandchildren around.