Monica leads Libby
I had Libby in the front yard when the granddaughters got off the school bus, and each of them took a turn leading her. You''ll see Libby spook a little when she sees Spencer on his bike, and at the end, you'll see her acting a little spooked again because he's still in the driveway, out of sight of the camera.
Libby is as laid-back a horse as I've ever seen, especially for an adolescent; every horse on the place might be running scared from something, and she'll just stand calmly, watching them act like fools. I'll have the granddaughters bring a bike out this weekend, so Libby can get used to it.

It was great seeing your granddaughter and Libby together. It looks like Spring there with Monica in her shirtsleeves. We had another 4 inches of snow this morning ! 'On Ya' - ma
ReplyDeleteMonica handled Libby's "spook" better than I would have expected, considering how she does on horseback. Maybe her calling is ground training?
ReplyDeleteLibby gets more beautiful every day! She also seems like such a sweetie... I think you may have lucked out and found the perfect horse <g>.
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind/
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/
Great video! Was that a train whistle I heard in the background?
ReplyDeleteHorses acting like fools. That gave me a chuckle.
ReplyDeleteShe is going to be an awesome horse if she is this sweet and calm as a teen!
ReplyDeleteLibby is quite the lady :)
ReplyDeletexoxo