Monday, February 11, 2008

Top 10 things I enjoyed about my visit with my sister

10.  All the fresh-picked grapefruit I could possibly hold.
9.  Taking walks in the morning with temperatures around 65°.
8.  Sweet fresh-squeezed orange juice.
7.  Home-made lemon pie made with fresh lemons.
6.  Free music jams courtesy of various park residents.
5.  A great Bible study at church Sunday morning that made me realize I need to be tastier salt and brighter light to the world.
4.  Wearing shorts and a tank top in February.
3.  Playing the card game "Fourteen" with Maxine.
2.  Getting a $6 haircut.

  and the number one reason I enjoyed a visit with my sister....



1.  Conversation:  sharing and renewing fond memories for hours at a time.

----------------
Now playing: Dallas Christian Choir - Safe in the Harbor
via FoxyTunes   

Tags:

6 comments:

  1. All of those things sound GREAT!  Especially the 65 degrees.  (I FORGOT HOW TO MAKE THE DEGREE SIGN THAT YOU TAUGHT ME)  LOL

    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great vacation you had !  I can only dream right now about shorts and a tank top.  'On Ya' - ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were in shorts today, too... are you sure you don't wanna move on down here?!  Plenty of cheap land!!  :-D

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm weather sounds lovely - we are coated in a thick layer of ice today on top of about 6" of snow still hanging around - and having a sister would be the best!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful visit!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful visit!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete