Cliff found one of our old cowbells somewhere. It was lacking a clanger, but he fixed that. Now we can find Secret by the noise she makes. Watch toward the end of this video as she decides to get playful.
I think she's trying to figure out where the sound is coming from... I love the sound of the cow bells and remember them from my grandparents farm. She is a sweetheart , that's for sure ! 'On Ya' - ma
I kept a journal on AOL for over four years. AOL decided to get rid of journals, so I transferred my memories from there to Blogspot. I don't intend to add to this site, except perhaps to add some pictures that were lost in the transfer; I'm keeping it for the memories: memories of babysitting my granddaughters; of my long-gone dog, Mandy; of nights spent at the cabin; of vacations and motorcycles bought and sold.
Thanks, Blogspot, for helping me save my memories.
I was born in 1944. My husband and I are retired, living in a mobile home, and loving life every day with our oldest grandson living in our old house next door to lend us a helping hand if we need it.
Awwww........she is SO CUTE! I want one!! :-D
ReplyDelete~Amy
Aww! How cute!
ReplyDeleteI have a theory: any song that has a cowbell in it is a hit.
It's not totally unrelated to this entry! LOL!
She is just adorable.
ReplyDeleteTake care :-)
It's not just cows that have cow bells. So do Waikato supporters.
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard
she is growing so fast!
ReplyDeletebecky
Secret seems alittle camera shy - Boy is she a beauty! I love this. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKatie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/AlwaysBelieve/
I think she's trying to figure out where the sound is coming from... I love the sound of the cow bells and remember them from my grandparents farm. She is a sweetheart , that's for sure ! 'On Ya' - ma
ReplyDeleteJust love Secret. She's getting so big and just so sweet looking.
ReplyDeleteDeb
She's so sweet! I was looking at your super lush grass. I'm jealous! We have nothing like that at our house!
ReplyDeleteTraci
Such a cute video! Your grass looks so green and nice! Wow!
ReplyDeletePam