Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You'll Be Fine

This morning I read Jen Lemen's blog, and she introduced me to a singer I've never heard of, singing a "children's song for grownups":  I just now realized it is perfectly fitting for those of us who have gotten a bit depressed about the sad J-land news today.

I promise you will feel better if you listen to THIS, take two aspirins, and call me in the morning.

You can also buy it as a download HERE, and you get to name your price.  How cool is that?

Just breathe. 

4 comments:

mutualaide said...

Yes, we will all be fine ... and in the same world wide neighborhood.  Much to learn!  :)

bookncoffee said...

lol....
I need to buy this and put it on my computer at work and play it for our employees when we tell them they no longer have sick pay benefits.  lol lol lol
I needed this tonight.  Made me laugh.

helmswondermom said...

I love this!!  I downloaded it.  I may have to pass that around.
Lori
http://lori-dustypages.blogspot.com/
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/dustypages/

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色